Friday, July 10, 2009

Gun Gal


But where's the gun?!!
Oh, well...
So I haven't completely finished a painting in forever, and this one day sketch ended up being the result of one.
In the sketch, she originally did have a gun holstered on to her thigh but I never got back to painting it under her hand, so I said "screw it" and just moved on. Heck, I almost quit halfways cause the pencil work alone needed alot of PS correction, which I absolutely hate doing. I try not to use PS to "fix" my pencil problems--it feels so much like cheating on my part. But my thoughts on that can go on forever and I'll just leave it as that.
And the reason why she's topless is because drawing the chest from a 3/4 perspective can be quite challenging, especially the farthest viewed breast.

Okay, sleepy time.

-R

No comments: